Joomla!Day is made from a collection of 30 minute lectures and 90 minute workshops. All lectures and workshops have to be connected to the Joomla CMS on various applications.
You can submit an application for a session, lecture or workshop on one of the following subjects:
- Introduction to Joomla with an emphasize on it’s pros.
- Joomla installation
- What is so special about joomla and why it is so shining?
- Usability and function ability for site owners
- How to make Joomla suits ones needs?
- Joomla template design
- Site security with Joomla
- SEO with Joomla
- Content management abilities with Joomla
- Development under Joomla platform
- WC3 standards and Joomla
- Israeli Joomla community
How to submit a lecture?
- All lectures should contain only ONE of the above subjects.
- An abstract should be submitted by 1st February 2019.
- Every submission should be with a full name, eMail, phone, and any other contact information.
- The Israeli Joomla Day Committee will decide on the accepted lectures and schedule by 10th of February 2019.
- A message will be sent to all submitters. Accepted lectures will be published at jday.joomla.org.il
- Full lectures should be sent until 15th March 2019.